I am headed to Highpoint, North Carolina tomorrow for the world’s largest furniture market and, YES, I am excited.
My feet just found out that there are now 180 buildings to cover.
They are nervous… my feet that is. Hope those gel inserts work.
We will be meeting some amazing people who do amazing things, like this:
In case you were wondering:
- 180 Buildings
- 11.5 Million Square Feet of Showspace
- 75,000 Attendees Each Market
- More Than 2000 Exhibitors
- 100+ Countries Represented
- Tens of Thousands of New Product Introductions
- Approximately 10% of Attendees Are International
ummm, Did you get that? 11.5 MILLION square feet that my little size 5 doggies have to traverse. I am packing ice!
This is the part that I am familiar with:
Here is a new building (to me):
Can’t wait to show you what we find INSIDE.
Follow along on instagram.